There appears to be a weird new New York City Parks campaign to increase the rat and bird population. Luckily, I think rats and pigeons are hilarious animals. I am already hard at work on breeding my very first litter of rat babies.

I am also selling off the remainder of my framed single panel illustrations from last year. If you want one, now is the time to contact me directly.

As June is Gay Pride Month, there will be a post about homosexuality coming up. You had better put on your tolerance caps, togetherness robes or hatred socks… really just whatever you have in your social wardrobe that’s clean.

About You Monsters Are People

Wisdom, wonderment and weird for everyone.
This entry was posted in cats, Current Events, humor, Life, Musing, pets, street art and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Weird New NYC Parks Campaign Guarantees Explosive Increase in Rat and Bird Population

1. lauriejlong says:

Why cats, Posky? I can tolerate idiots, teenagers, the self-righteous, and screaming two year-old girls… But cats? Posky, your art is better than cats. Do a cartoon of me and cats. Bwahahaha! ;)

• Posky says:

Cats are bizarre creatures, much stranger than dogs– yet we voluntarily choose to live with them despite their seemingly random nature and murderous habits.

I think I like cats for a lot of the same reasons I like black holes or spontaneous human combustion.

2. Good thing I just did laundy.

I’m having a Déjà vu

3. namemetuang says:

Happily pride month!

4. Honestly, I saw that framed illustration come up in reader and thought you’d located mad cat diary woman – we can only live in hope.

• Posky says:

Not yet, but she has clearly had an effect on me.

I’ve always thought they were funny but she’s shown me a new weird light to view them in.

5. Can you please do a cartoon of you and me hanging out by the GMC building in Detroit (I was there again last weekend)? If you do, I’ll buy that.

I’ll add it to the Posky collection/shrine I have going on in my house. Also, please sign it and declare your undying love for me…as well as cats and pigeons.

I don’t feel like that’s too much to ask…

• Posky says:

I should just take a photo of myself there and digitally insert you. I’ll be returning to Michigan briefly in the coming week.

Cats and pigeons don’t need for me to declare my love for them. They’re already secure in what we have together.

6. Does GAP Body sell togetherness robes?

7. Pingback: A week full of blessings! | Good Old Girl

8. clownonfire says:

Funny Posky,
    Rats and birds should be respected. They are resilient little mofos. And kudos for your “coming soon” post of homosexuality. I’ll be reading! But I’m a Montrealer… We were born liking everyone…
    Le Clown

• Posky says:

I had heard that everyone in Montréal loves everyone else, provided that they speak French.

Still, that’s about tens times more tolerance than the rest of the world has to offer.

9. Pingback: Rat Noir | A Taxi Dog Diary