In the fourth episode, Mary Heussner stops by to give me some of the most insane advice about women that I have ever heard. We struggle to maintain a sense professionalism in the sweltering heat before giving up entirely. I also comment on who shouldn’t be wearing fedoras this summer. Here’s a hint: it’s everyone.
MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- An Open Letter to the People in Charge
- Spiders In School
- Terrible Advice That Could Potentially Work