I just want to thank my mom for not being a stupid bitch, like a lot of other people’s moms (and if those other moms disagree I will totally fight them in the park tonight at eleven-thirty unless they are chicken shit).
MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- An Open Letter to the People in Charge
- Spiders In School