MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Please Help Feed Hungry Vampires
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged creating chaos, donate today, nosferatu the vampyre, please help, stickers, vampires in need, women in bathrooms. Bookmark the permalink.
A whole week! That’s great…
I’m not sure if she just counts it from Monday on or if she’s been blasting for an entire seven days.
Ewww!!! LoL!!! :)
Vampires prefer the DIva Cup. It’s like a jello shot for vampires.
What a terrible name for such an incredible invention.
This post remindes me of this joke:
Two vampires hanging out in the bar. One of them orders a cup of hot water.
– what do you need that for? The other one asks.
The first one takes an used tampon out of his pocket and says:
– I’m making tea.
And they didn’t buy anything? What a couple of jerks.
So gross…yet…I can’t help but think of those poor starving vampires.
Help any way you can. :'(
cracked me up
Reblogged this on capaciousthoughts.
I’m getting caught up on the posts I somehow missed.
This one was gross. Ewww. What’s up with the period humor?
I am speechless right now. I wrote a short story about this EXACT thing when I was 13 or 14. Though it was a horror story.