MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
i love this.
Thank you, Mr. Beach.
Pingback: The Month’s Laundry is Set to Get Me – Paranoia #99911 « SomethingNewPlease
Pingback: A Duck Walks Into a Bar | You Monsters Are People.
Agree – the world needs more of Daxotrype, less Kancer.
I’ll see what I can do about that.