MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
A Great Way To Spend a Saturday
This entry was posted in america, comics, Dark Humor, humor and tagged bettering your self, classic comics, ducks, handing out cards, Mr. Bevins, street fun, things to do on the weekend. Bookmark the permalink.
This might be my favorite post of yours ever.
*tears up* This was truly beautiful.
Beauty is truth.
This is hilarious.
Reblogged this on cat and plant.
Does it have anything to do with the Weird Al hair, and the 1980’s headband? Because I think it just might.
Those are both coming back into style (if they even left).
Wow. That left a bad feeling behind it. Is this the mean kids’ corner?
Reblogged this on The Hive.
Reblogged this on rainispoetry's Blog.
Reblogged this on hobgoblinonmethonmeth.
The duck is so kind.
Welcome back, Carl. It is good to see you.
Reblogged this on pinterestviki.