I have not been posting at my normal frequency due to a secret project that has taken up much of extra my time. But it is almost over so you can stop complaining to your friends about how some weird downbeat website, that they would probably hate, isn’t posting quite so often as you would like. They’ll never again have to listen to you drone on about how you had to wait an entire two weeks for a new story or doodle. They no longer need to suffer through you talking endlessly about how missing my works made you feel so insane that you shot your dog and resulting stress caused all of your hair and teeth to fall out. You can relax now and regrow some of those teeth because the secret project is finally wrapping up.
MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool