MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: aging badly
Wow! These Nine Beautiful Babies Have Aged Horribly.
A lot of pressure comes along with being a truly adorable baby, and most babies are known to hold onto the youthful good looks that defines them for as long as they can manage. Unfortunately, father time cannot be stopped and is … Continue reading
Posted in america, Dark Humor, humor, Internet Culture, parody, Uncategorized Tagged aging badly, babies, faded glory, humor, internet culture is garbage, society 7 Comments