MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: jokes
Found a couple of really old jokes from back before I had a website. Might one of these be the world’s first meme?
I’ve never been a proponent of small talk. Despite being reasonably good at it, it has always felt so forced and scripted to me. Most people don’t like when you break from the script either, it makes them uncomfortable. You’re … Continue reading