MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: america
A cell phone sounds off at eight-thirty to notify Donald Trump that his helicopter has arrived atop his building. The man himself slowly shuffles around the three story penthouse apartment, decorated primarily in gold and marble, while habitually clearing his … Continue reading
I used to love smoking. For years smoking allowed me to take longer and more frequent breaks at work, was a good excuse to get off my ass and go outside, and frequently allowed me an opportunity to start up … Continue reading
Anti-intellectualism is at an all time high in the United States of America. We currently have a large portion of the population angry about the waning standard of living that remain absolutely convinced that raising people’s wages will somehow destroy our … Continue reading
Americans used to be able to complain about something by saying “they can put a man on the moon….” Well they can put a man on the moon but now they can’t even do that anymore.
Last week, thousands and thousands of American fast food employees went on strike because they feel they deserved higher wages. As it turns out, fast food jobs aren’t nearly as glamourous or high-paying as we have all imagined. After a … Continue reading