MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: revenge
An adept and self-confident person is incapable of being consumed by jealousy. Jealousy is simply a symptom of neurotic insecurity. That said, some ducks mate for life and are willing to take care of business. For more of Mr. Bevins … Continue reading
Swans are jerks.