MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: bathrooms
Another True Story, Cats, Krills and Artistic Thrills.
For some people, just being in a public bathroom heightens the tension of every moment. Something as innocuous as standing next to another person becomes your own personal hell when it’s done at the urinal. I’ve heard sweaty bearded man-voices … Continue reading
Posted in cats, comics, Current Events, Dark Humor, friendship, Life, pets, true stories, Webcomics Tagged art, Art Fair, bathrooms, eye-contact, going to the bathroom, local flavor, michigan, not coming would be stupid choice to make it's a whole day of fun for free, Shadow Art Fair, toilets, VOSKY, Ypsilanti 19 Comments