MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: ugly babies
Some Anti-Vaxxer I Know Gave Birth To A Mutant
In a country where a television network previously called The Learning Channel can have a programming lineup filled with shows about about fat illiterate families that yell all the time and people who didn’t even know they were pregnant, it … Continue reading
Posted in america, Current Events, Dark Humor, humor, Life, science, society, stories, true stories Tagged anti-intellectualism, anti-vaccination movement, deformities, health, I made two drawings with bulging veins, I really hope this baby has an okay life, idiocy in America, parenting, ugly babies 27 Comments
Unifiable Infantile Hideousness: Is YOUR Baby Ugly?
This might not be news for the entirety of the human race, but not everybody can have a cute baby. If I had to be honest, I would say that some babies are about as cute as a truck stop … Continue reading