MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: religion
While I am not sure who the original artist is, I have been seeing this image around quite a bit lately. And I just wanted to fix a couple of things that I noticed were wrong. Thank you.
In the fifth episode, guests Joseph Hastings (Christian leader and Beacon of Light recipient) and Junior Walker Thomas (Law Student and United Atheist Alliance member) weigh in with their thoughts on religion. Both interviews build to very intense climaxes and … Continue reading
This week I am guest posting on A Clown On Fire as part of A Five Day Conversation on God. I talk on my personal experience with religion and feelings about faith. Here’s a taste: More often than not, parents try to impose … Continue reading