MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: news
How To Prepare For The Day: Don’t
Despite our best efforts, it is exceedingly difficult to prepare for the day. Outside of being hungry, there are no guarantees of what the coming hours might bring. Literally anything could happen to you once you’re out in the big … Continue reading
Posted in Dark Humor, humor, Life, motorcycles, musings, pets, society, true stories, Uncategorized Tagged days, dog poop, local news, news, not pulling your weight, status quo 37 Comments
Updates and Interview: Diving Into the Shallows
You Monsters Are People is starting to spin wildly out of control. The number of subscribers continues to climb and I have also acquired a decent number of routine lurkers. It seems as if I should offer more than an … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, humor, Life, stories, true stories, Uncategorized Tagged alison hayter, facebook, interview, news, podcast, you monsters are people 18 Comments
Mr. Bevins: Zealot
I know some of you are clamoring for more posts but I’ll probably keep it to one or two a week so I don’t run the risk of putting up banal garbage that nobody wants to read. That’s what makes … Continue reading
Posted in comics, humor, musings, Uncategorized, Webcomics Tagged bigotry, breakfast, comics, ducks, guns, hate, humor, intolerance, life, mexicans, nature, news, racism, sandwiches, twitter, web comics, young love 37 Comments
TV with Will.
Eight months ago, I was watching TV at Will’s house… End.
Posted in comics, humor, true stories, Uncategorized Tagged comic, dark humor, matt posky, news, television, true story 7 Comments