MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: true story
A bit off from an extensive lack of sleep. Continue reading
If you’re anything like me, and I know I am, you like to have some sort of ambient background noise for when you’re doing something at home. I usually tend to put on some music, National Public Radio or just … Continue reading
After having quit some months before, my life had returned to one where I have the obligatory cigarette now and again. I had chosen to take this particular smoke break alone on the porch during the low-key birthday celebrations of … Continue reading
(originally written June 18, 2009) I have lived my life in the service of expression and perception but I am unaware of all the reasons that drive me to amass and scrutinize the elements of my own existence. I do … Continue reading
Eight months ago, I was watching TV at Will’s house… End.