MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: television
Becoming a hater is one the greatest things you can do with your life in these troubled postmodern times. However, the prevailing popularity of willful ignorance and complacency may make finding like-minded individuals difficult. A lot of America has thrown … Continue reading
When I was a child the scariest thing on television was Unsolved Mysteries. Each week Robert Stack came into our homes for forty-four minutes to explain murders and rapes in brutal detail with the help of “dramatic reenactments” before letting … Continue reading
About a year ago, I watched a national morning news program that devoted over half of its broadcast time toward promoting a ridiculous looking band that was already exceptionally popular. To aide in your imagination, visualize three scruffy thirty-five year … Continue reading
If you’re anything like me, and I know I am, you like to have some sort of ambient background noise for when you’re doing something at home. I usually tend to put on some music, National Public Radio or just … Continue reading
Eight months ago, I was watching TV at Will’s house… End.