MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: shopping
Become A Billionaire Before Black Friday!
The other day I was eating a money-themed candy bar and thought to myself, “I’m not going to have enough cash to buy people Christmas gifts again.” I usually try to convince myself that the holidays are all about spending … Continue reading
Eldritch People: How Every Grocery Store is Haunted
If you ever find yourself bored with grocery shopping, it’s because you’re not doing it at the right time. You should be going late at night. That’s when the entire market is populated by ghosts, trolls, golems and other assorted … Continue reading
Posted in comics, Dark Humor, humor, Life, true stories, Webcomics Tagged florescent lighting, ghosts, grocery store, humor, monsters, night life, night owl, night people, nighttime, psychology, scary thoughts, shopping, skeletons, supermarkets 34 Comments
Laying Witness to Great Deeds: Destiny in Aisle Ten
Posted in comics, humor, Life, true stories, Webcomics Tagged big lots, life, matt posky, old people, shopping, sick, true stories, true story, vomit, weird, weirdness 35 Comments
Examining Canes at the Store: A True Comic
It was my birthday this week. Let’s take a look back to see where I was this time last year… Huh… It must not have been a great birthday.
Posted in comics, humor, Life, musings, true stories, Webcomics Tagged birthday, canes, comics, detroit, friends, friendship, halloween, humor, michigan, shopping, the economy, true stories, unemployment, work 35 Comments