MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: work
I have never made the mistake of having exceptionally high expectations for my birthday but, despite my best efforts, other people always anticipate that it’s going to be this magical moment for me. It is widely held belief that a … Continue reading
I couldn’t help but notice how happy everyone in New York was after the hurricane was over. Despite the massive scale of the destruction, people seemed genuinely enthralled just to have made it through and see that others had done … Continue reading
It has been appallingly busy this week, and in all of the wrong ways too. Happiness is a matter of occupying one’s normal state of being with a productive outlet until we are busy and lively and unconcerned with … Continue reading
This is the third installment of a diary within a used book I purchased from a clearance event for “junk books.” For the beginning of this fantastic story, please read, the first installment of The Greatest Used Book in History: The … Continue reading
It was my birthday this week. Let’s take a look back to see where I was this time last year… Huh… It must not have been a great birthday.