MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: friends
My first time at a strip club was when I was seventeen. My friend’s older brother was a DJ for such an establishment and thought it would be an important passage into manhood for us. I had previously been in … Continue reading
Again, I know I don’t usually reblog other people’s work but this seemed particularly relevant to my previous post, Reassessing Humanity as All Inclusive. A good friend of mine from back home has posted a rather poignant story that was … Continue reading
We’ve all looked at someone we’ve loved and thought, “When they die, I might eat them a little bit so they will stay part of me forever.” It probably doesn’t happen all that often but it has happened. You’ve noticed … Continue reading
It was my birthday this week. Let’s take a look back to see where I was this time last year… Huh… It must not have been a great birthday.