MOST BELOVED STORIES AND COMICS
- When To Hug Someone: Life's Greatest Mystery
- Falsus Corpus: Thoughts About Women's Stupid Bodies
- Getting Old: The Side Effect of Aging
- The Apex of Cuisine: When Too Far Isn't Far Enough
- Ghost Dogs and the New American Job Market
- Epidermal Ornateness and Absurd Discord
- Inspirational Inspiration On Perseverance
- Heartache in the Absence of Love and then, Eventually, the Other.
- Smoking: Still Totally Cool
Tag Archives: friendship
As an adult your opportunities to participate in sleepovers diminish slowly over time. I am not sure if it has something to do with an unwillingness to sleep anywhere other than your own bed or if other people just don’t … Continue reading
There have been a several great loves in my life and most of them have been women. I’ve spent the last ten years of my life ensuring that I had a plethora of fantastical people in my company, romantically and … Continue reading
It was my birthday this week. Let’s take a look back to see where I was this time last year… Huh… It must not have been a great birthday.
Quite a few people drift through life like those fuzzy dust particles drift through beams of light. A few will shine or catch a breeze and dance with each other but, despite being surrounded by them, most of them will … Continue reading